• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 Engine Failure at 115K

Harv1500Eco

Apr 23, 2020
Truck Year
Howdy all - first post. I’ve got a 2015 1500 Eco. Cruising down I-35 70mph no issues until check engine light flashes and oil pressure plummeted. Pulled off on the should and the rest is history. The truck has been plagued with nothing but emissions issues and was just at the dealership 4 days prior for EGR cooler to be replaced for the SECOND time. Dealership says motor locked up for reasons outside of emissions and lucky me I get to cover all the costs. Looking for advice on what direction to go in...considering I went through emissions settlement so “some parts” covered under warranty. Current health crisis has made communication with dealership a nightmare.

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
If you had the AEM software update, the extended warranty should cover you. I would call FCA customer care and pressure them about it. Dealers are clever. They will tell you nothing is covered when you actually have it.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group communication was always a nightmare with the dealers