• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 ram ecodiesel

Sp12354

Mar 28, 2021
Truck Year
2015 ecodiesel with 214k miles.running great with gde stage 1 pre epa.
Then the reluctor wheel failed. Towed to dealer in Southern pines nc.
Dealer did the crankshaft position sensor recall, egr recall, and the dreaded v08 software recall.
Gde tune gone. Runs like a Ford.
Looking for best stage 2 delete tunes.
I am a senior so will pay to have it done after buying the necessary parts and tune.
Recommendations welcomed.

[email protected]

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
Hi Steve, if you contact GDE you may still be able to buy their $50 EPA compliant update and flash your ECU. Obviously this does not turn off the bad stuff that the non-compliant tune addressed, but it is a cheap option to get some performance improvement while you're working on a more aggressive solution.

Good luck!

cougforlife

Nov 15, 2020
Truck Year
Hi Steve, if you contact GDE you may still be able to buy their $50 EPA compliant update and flash your ECU. Obviously this does not turn off the bad stuff that the non-compliant tune addressed, but it is a cheap option to get some performance improvement while you're working on a more aggressive solution.

Good luck!
Yes, the $50 EPA compliant reflash is really close to the pre-EPA tune. I was surprised. I don't like the trans tune as much but still good throttle response and mpg.

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
Yes, the $50 EPA compliant reflash is really close to the pre-EPA tune. I was surprised. I don't like the trans tune as much but still good throttle response and mpg.
Good for you and the trans tune really shines when towing. I made 23 mpg when pulling my 17' Lund deep V. My new hemi gets around 15 mpg towing. The engine braking was a cool feature too.