• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2018 EcoDiesel EGR

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
34K miles and this is what my coolant level looks like. EGR on backorder for 90 days now. Maybe time to join a class action? Why harass me with emails about needing a recall FCA if I try to get the recall done and you don’t provide the part?
A51D7C9A-6709-4CDE-AC42-3C0B45613E1B.jpeg

earlymopar

May 1, 2019
Truck Year
Thank you. It appears the 1334979 kit for the mechanical change over also requires the 170201 for the software side of the change. Is this correct?

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
34K miles and this is what my coolant level looks like. EGR on backorder for 90 days now. Maybe time to join a class action? Why harass me with emails about needing a recall FCA if I try to get the recall done and you don’t provide the part?
View attachment 3123
I finally got the EGR recall done. No noticeable difference in the rig afterwards. I immediately put the GDE tune back on, hard to drive without it. I'll report any adverse issues.

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
Thank you. It appears the 1334979 kit for the mechanical change over also requires the 170201 for the software side of the change. Is this correct?
I'm sure you've already looked in to this but I'd ask the vendor directly.

earlymopar

May 1, 2019
Truck Year
I finally got the EGR recall done. No noticeable difference in the rig afterwards. I immediately put the GDE tune back on, hard to drive without it. I'll report any adverse issues.

You had an extra controller that you put on to take your truck in for the recall and then added the GDE afterward?

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
You had an extra controller that you put on to take your truck in for the recall and then added the GDE afterward?
They provide a tool to flash the ECM/TCM. I flashed the stock programming and when I got it back I put the GDE programming back on. They include instructions.