• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2018 ecodiesel ram 45K looking to purchase

seannjram

Sep 25, 2021
Truck Year
Hey I am looking to buy a 2018 eco lariat with 45K and I see a lot of good and bad comments . Truck I am looking at has towing package and 3.55 and is certified. Just wanted to hear owner opinions on this truck. Should I stay away (recalls/problems)

EARL99208

Jul 7, 2021
Truck Year
Hey I am looking to buy a 2018 eco lariat with 45K and I see a lot of good and bad comments . Truck I am looking at has towing package and 3.55 and is certified. Just wanted to hear owner opinions on this truck. Should I stay away (recalls/problems)
I'm assuming that you mean a 2018 eco Laramie…….anyway, I purchased a 2018 ecodiesel Laramie w/3.92 gearing 3 months ago. I have no had problems at all with mine.
As long as you are willing to understand the these motors do have some problems but are very correctable. In my opinion I made the correct choice in purchasing.

Go for it and enjoy.

MMcclain

Jul 1, 2021
Truck Year
As for a vehicle to tow with it does great. However the recall problems with this EcoDiesel are really bad. I had mine burned up in flames on me and I'm lucky to be alive. The recall problems don't get any better and they don't have new parts that won't break on you. I got a new truck that is not diesel you are warned.