• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

After 3 months its back

Bison Slayer

May 10, 2019
Truck Year
A while back I posted about my intake manifold, injector pump, fuel rail, injectors, and fuel lift all died. Well now I finally got the truck back and it is running great so far. (Knock on wood) no lag in the peddle but still getting about 20 miles to the gallon. I dont even need to use my throttle buster anymore. Now that it's all fixed is there any EGR delete systems out there anymore? I want to keep it attached to the truck but not use it.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
skt but they got visited by the epa so I don't trust them the only other good tuner is in Canada HD diesel supply Winnipeg CA.nada

Last edited:

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Carl care to share The details on DEA?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
And maybe GDE?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
fight nice guys EPA JUST LIKE GDE AND PPEI were shut down and skf is still there what is there 2 think

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
good thought OOOOO can't sell drugs here we will b punished

hossman

Oct 3, 2019
Truck Year
A while back I posted about my intake manifold, injector pump, fuel rail, injectors, and fuel lift all died. Well now I finally got the truck back and it is running great so far. (Knock on wood) no lag in the peddle but still getting about 20 miles to the gallon. I dont even need to use my throttle buster anymore. Now that it's all fixed is there any EGR delete systems out there anymore? I want to keep it attached to the truck but not use it.
Yes I did the HD Diesel Supply and its great. Just as good as the GDE.