• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Air ride suspension.

Paul Bohnert

Dec 10, 2022
Truck Year
My air ride is not working properly. I replaced the blown fuse ( 40 amp. ), and now I hear air leaking back by the compressor area on the passenger rear of the truck. Any ideas ?? I'm thinking broken air line.......bad air shock......?? Not sure. Any advise would be wonderful. I love the truck and have only 77,000 miles on it.

Marc-11

May 8, 2023
Truck Year
If you pull the liner from behind the rear passenger wheel you can see the compressor and the mainfold block. Some soapy water will tell you if you have a leak at one of those connections. Are you getting any codes or the Service Air Suspension Immediately message on your dash? I just learned A LOT about my air ride and diagnosed it and repaired it. It's not a complex systme but depending on the problem you'll need a few different tools. First question though, any codes? Check engine light? Did you replace a relay or a fuse?