• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any dealers correcting the VB1 recall on 2017 Ram EcoDiesels?

2004ret

Nov 10, 2019
Truck Year
I have been unable to locate a dealer in California to perform the VB1 recall on my 2017 Ram ED? Which dealers in the US Southwest are actually perforning this recall? I think 10 months wait time from date of original recall letter from FCA to now for parts and installation is ridiculous!!!

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
I have been unable to locate a dealer in California to perform the VB1 recall on my 2017 Ram ED? Which dealers in the US Southwest are actually perforning this recall? I think 10 months wait time from date of original recall letter from FCA to now for parts and installation is ridiculous!!!
Sorry my dealer in Oklahoma is doing them. You have to put yourself on the waiting list as FCA is only shipping parts to dealers with customers on list, and then in a trickle. Notified in July that parts were coming in and got into the dealer for install the first week of August. Terrible logistical support from FCA, the worst "just in time delivery" that I have ever seen.

2004ret

Nov 10, 2019
Truck Year
After filing a second complaint with the NHTSA and a complaint with the Calif BAR, VB1 repair parts appeared at a local Ram dealer for me, and they parformed the recall work - Hum? - Happy the recall is fixed.