• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Backup camera

lmrhodes

Mar 16, 2021
Truck Year
My 2016 Laramie Ecodiesel's backup camera works intermittently. When I don't really need it, it works fine. When it would absolutely help, it goes nuts. Of course, my truck is out of warranty, so going to the dealer isn't really my best option. The service manager there implied I was a fool for buying my baby diesel instead of a hemi, so I don't really trust them anymore.
I've looked through this forum to see if anyone else has this problem and didn't see anything. "Help??" he cried feebly.

Mwaller

Nov 23, 2021
Truck Year
Following. My 2018 just started doing something similar, screen randomly turning to static once in a while when backing up, turning truck off and back on seemed to fix it. Last week my radio completely shut off for no reason. Definitely something going on here.

DocEagle

Jan 7, 2022
Truck Year
My 2018 had the same issue. There is a connection just under the tail gate in the bed you can pull out and unplug. A little dielectric grease and plug back in. I also did that with the connecting point under the access plate on the tailgate where harness plugs into camera. No problems since. Hope it helps.