• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

bennett

bennett

Oct 2, 2021
Truck Year
Hi,

Introducing myself. I own a 2015 1500 ecodiesel. I bought it new: ordered it from the factory - tradesman trim package with the ecodiesel, backup camera, 5" screen and comm package for the screen. Its had all of the recalls performed on it. For some reason unknown to me the W68 tone wheel replacement recall is not listed for my VIN. The dealership charged me for the repair. When I called the FCA recall customer support I had to go through two reps to get to a supervisor. Their recommendation was to have the dealer submit the repair to the area manager for what I think is essentially a waiver to have my VIN included in this particular recall. I did so, but haven't heard if the dealership followed through. I've tried to contact the service manager on several occasions via phone and email to no avail. But there's a ray of hope. I received a letter from FCA stating that my VIN may be eligible for reimbursement for the W68 recall repair. I followed the directions and sent all the required paper in. So maybe the dealership did send the request? Will follow up with any updates.