• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Blown

Dean deisel

Jul 17, 2021
Kia dealership sold me ram drove it out 2365 miles 29.9 mpg when I hit 5000 mi they took it for this oil change than they towed it in for a look I said it’s a blown motor replied no it couldn’t be rebuttal was ok you will see and so they take it in and hit dodge dealer over the head for a new motor now 4000 miles in low volt warn intermittent and check engine lite dealer spits out active grill shutter module A … and says yeah that’s a 2000$ repair it could be damaging but we’re booked out a month at this point had the truck 1 year and lost it for 2+ months already and so we refer to compass as I was told anything mechanical 96 mo or 120000 miles and not covered so I call fix it again tony hotline at ram truck they generate case number 80054030 and escalate to the department which never bothered to call me back one two day promise here it is 3days in it’s only a 20$ motor on the grill shutter maybe a dozen or so bolts and body clips 350$ if it the whole shutter assembly 🤔 but wouldn’t the dealer have had all the grill out to send that new motor in and why is it they don’t stand up behind the work they just did the shutters are open water jacket temp and oil temp remain the same always building up to no more than 204 /212 h never lower now than

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 5

Dean deisel

Jul 17, 2021
Kia dealership sold me ram drove it out 2365 miles 29.9 mpg when I hit 5000 mi they took it for this oil change than they towed it in for a look I said it’s a blown motor replied no it couldn’t be rebuttal was ok you will see and so they take it in and hit dodge dealer over the head for a new motor now 4000 miles in low volt warn intermittent and check engine lite dealer spits out active grill shutter module A … and says yeah that’s a 2000$ repair it could be damaging but we’re booked out a month at this point had the truck 1 year and lost it for 2+ months already and so we refer to compass as I was told anything mechanical 96 mo or 120000 miles and not covered so I call fix it again tony hotline at ram truck they generate case number 80054030 and escalate to the department which never bothered to call me back one two day promise here it is 3days in it’s only a 20$ motor on the grill shutter maybe a dozen or so bolts and body clips 350$ if it the whole shutter assembly 🤔 but wouldn’t the dealer have had all the grill out to send that new motor in and why is it they don’t stand up behind the work they just did the shutters are open water jacket temp and oil temp remain the same always building up to no more than 204 /212 h never lower now than

Dean deisel

Jul 17, 2021
It’s gone traded the truck away dodge has 2 choices overpriced zero economy balls to the wall hemi or forever in the shop fiat good bye fca good bye manahawkin dodge that never even as we found out replaced grill in the eco deisel properly mid aligned multiple broken clips and overheated EGT at 4000 miles after motori swap and ram corporate denies any assist because if your engine blows at 47K and you than take the odometer over 49999 it’s they turn there back on you they do not back up the product and the dodge work shop in manahawkin nj doesn’t back up there shoddy workmanship good bye any and things dodge I will find me and old 307 Chevy pick or perhaps a Ford 351 maybe a 6 cylinder and just piece something together under a tree in my backyard that’s just problems to face and answer on my own accord way better than lies and ripoff from fiat chyrysler ram conundrum.