• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Catastrophic engine failure

Mar 28, 2022
Truck Year
Cindy what's up with the warranty?
Wen the engine seized,I didn't know wat happened..had a diagnostic done..should be under factory warranty..but because it came from Canada..USA won't honor the warranty..Canada won't honor it because now it's registered in ..usa..sounds like a bunch of BS..to me..I've tried everything to resolve this ..I don't have the money to replace engine I'm 68 this was going to be my last truck purchase...I guess it will be I have a lawyer looking into this but IDK wat the outcome will be ,prob not in my favor
If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears
Thanks Cindy E

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Did your seller disclose its Ogrins were Canada? Depending on the state laws If it was not disclosed you may have some to recourse to the seller.

No , you won't win.. many have tried on OEM warranty, out of selling country warranty.

Mar 28, 2022
Truck Year
They told me it came from New Brunswick..but never disclosed the factory warranty would be void..I was told by a guy at corporate office in auburn hills ,Michigan whomever brought the truck to USA didn't transfer the paperwork,with the truck