• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cooling fan

Spot

Dec 31, 2019
Truck Year
Fan not working. Check fuse. 6 volts. Discounted wire moved to 12 volt source fan came on ? Is there a temp control. Switch. We’re is it. Apparently the fan is to run all the time. ? I have not replaced the fuse. Yet. Serm like it is the 100 amp one ? Any help thanks spot

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Yes, the 100amp fuse is the for the fan on my 2016

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Fan not working. Check fuse. 6 volts. Discounted wire moved to 12 volt source fan came on ? Is there a temp control. Switch. We’re is it. Apparently the fan is to run all the time. ? I have not replaced the fuse. Yet. Serm like it is the 100 amp one ? Any help thanks spot
The fan is a constant variable speed type fan, not on or off. There is a module that controls the fan speed which communicates with the ECM/PCM to control the fan speed in relation to engine temp. So could be a fuse issue or a module issue. A good tech is a must in this diagnostic situation. Good Luck.