• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cruise control button issues

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
Has anybody had issues with their cruise control on/off button? Recently mine has been very flaky, not working at all and then randomly letting me turn it on after driving for some time. Thoughts?

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I noticed on mine, sometimes hard pressing the on off button makes it kick on. Think it’s just worn out.

Bob S.

Sep 1, 2016
Truck Year
Has anybody had issues with their cruise control on/off button? Recently mine has been very flaky, not working at all and then randomly letting me turn it on after driving for some time. Thoughts?
I had to have whole thing replaced along with gear selector wheel on my 2014 last fall it was intermittently shifting the engine into neutral coasting to a stop then it would put it in PARK. Waited awhile and would restart.
It did it a couple of times a 100 K/H saying the truck was in Park which gave me bit of hart failure but it did not do anything until I stopped!

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
Thanks guys, the weird thing is that it goes in spells. Works fine for weeks and then for 3 or 4 days I have this intermittent BS that goes on... I also have a "phone needs service' screen that comes up on the touchscreen every day and every couple hours on long trips. Dealer said nothing was wrong with it the one time I asked, so oh well I guess.