• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dangerous after recall "fix"!

Lilli

Nov 1, 2019
Truck Year
Hi, New to the forum and need help. I want to be directed to the rest of the group suffering from problems after having the eco-diesel recall fix done. I almost had an accident for the 4th time due to accelerator sticking at an intersection or freeway on-ramp. Chrysler customer care won't do a thing other than promise they are trying to figure it out with no idea how long it will take. How many of us will be struck or even injured do to this before they give us some help-even if it's just reimbursement for a rental? Bummer as I loved my Ram's performance and MPGs before the recall.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group well look at it this way u got 3000.00 that has 2 b worth something I would have told them 2 shove their rebate

Lilli

Nov 1, 2019
Truck Year
Actually, I just received the first news from them(6 weeks after the "FIX") that they want better proof of my purchasing the vehicle than I sent them before they will consider sending me any money............ aaaaaaargh%^@$%@!

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
there r a few more complaining about the same problem …/no body trusts them and they trust nobody\

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
but they claim they r working on a fix I just wonder what they r going to ruin with their next attempt

Lilli

Nov 1, 2019
Truck Year
Almost rear-ended again! How do I get "their" attention before I'm hurt in this thing? My dealer has tried to reset the "fix" again but still losing my accelerator and fuel mileage dropped to 17ish from 24 doing the same driving

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
Almost rear-ended again! How do I get "their" attention before I'm hurt in this thing? My dealer has tried to reset the "fix" again but still losing my accelerator and fuel mileage dropped to 17ish from 24 doing the same driving
At the risk of sounding like a broken record on this forum, tune and delete. This truck runs beautifully without that cancer anyhow. If this isn’t an option, I’d trade her in...best of luck.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
when u get your money call 888-375-7767 and buy a tune it will run like a raped ape

Reactions: R3S

Lilli

Nov 1, 2019
Truck Year
well I finally did get rear ended! After the third time in shop and "reset", the problem of acceleration delay seemed to be more manageable. But I lost all power at a left turn light, and got rear-ended. Time to pursue buy-back again.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
they do have a fix now for the hesitation I don't remember what the recall number is

Lilli

Nov 1, 2019
Truck Year
That one has already been done....... Still got rear-ended after a stop a couple weeks ago. Waiting for FCA to respond to me