• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Def filter 100% full

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
DEF FILTER?? I think you mean DPF filter. If you have ALFAOBD & a bluetooth dongle I think you can do a stationary regen. I would suggest a monitor that can monitor soot load int the DPF, I use an EDGE CTS 3 in my truck, you have to set the parameters but it's not too bad.
These are great trucks but the regen situation causes problems, it's supposed to regen seamlessly in the background, which it does on the highway, in city driving not so much., there's really no way to know. When mine shows the soot load at 65% (stage 1 tune) I know that it will need to regen SOON, when it gets to that point I just go for a ride in 6th gear at 60-65mph till done.
Your other option is a stage 2 tune, or a trip to the dealer or other shop with a good scantool, ALFAOBD & the dongle will set you back a little over $100 & you'll need an android device (I used a KINDLE) or a windows 10 computer & a compatible OBD dongle, I think mine is an MX2.. You should have had a message on the EVIC at *0% to drive it at hiway speeds to complete the regen.
GOOD LUCK WITH IT.