• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Def fuel gauge stuck on 100% full

Dwhite

Nov 12, 2019
Truck Year
Filled my def tank up about a ‘month ago but the gauge seems to be stuck on full. It hasn’t moved in a month. I know it’s used sole but it isn’t showing. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the gauge working again without taking it to the shop once again

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
The DEF gauge in my truck moves very slowly. How much mileage in a month? The other thing I noticed, the DEF goes quicker in cold weather. I live in Vermont and have had some low temps effecting mileage as well as DEF use.

bob1340

Jun 29, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
My truck has 6K miles on it. It took almost 2500 miles to come off full. It's just above half now. The shop tech told me this is normal. He said you'll go through about 1/3 tank of DEF before the gauge moves.

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Filled my def tank up about a ‘month ago but the gauge seems to be stuck on full. It hasn’t moved in a month. I know it’s used sole but it isn’t showing. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the gauge working again without taking it to the shop once again
The DEF tank is sized to be filled at oil change interval as calculated DEF consumption or 8gls. of DEF in 10K miles. The largest DEF tank on the market.