• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DEF system/Emissions recall: Epic FAIL

tnnt

Nov 19, 2020
Truck Year
I got a GDE tune with DEF delete a while back because I was on my 3rd DEF System and it too had failed (confirmed by the dealer) Then I had the infamous Emissions recall done after I confirmed with GDE they would re-flash it for $50 which they did. Then because FIAT is so messed up, 10 months went by I still had no confirmed recall done in the system and no confirmed extended warranty so I had to have the recall done AGAIN. This time, GDE has told me they don't do the DEF delete anymore. Now I have a 45K truck in my driveway with a failed DEF system and a can of gas and lighter sitting next to it. 🔥 I thought I would drop in here before did something I will regret 😅. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

PS. I'm also on my second engine (blew at 30K):cautious:

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Road flare In the tank will be more beneficial 😎

On a serious note, sofaking and hd diesel provide tunes that will allow your def issues to disappear. If you had the aem done the dealer should be fixing it if you can provide paperwork from when they did it NOT ONCE BUT TWICE