• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Diesel filter 90% full.

Diesel Powered

Oct 28, 2022
Truck Year
My 2017 Ecodiesel has 103,000 miles. I drove it today and put 200 miles on it and then I get a message that the exhaust filter is 80% full before I made it home. When I arrived at home it showed 90% full. The message said to drive at highway speeds to remedy the problem. Those 200 miles were at highway speeds. What is going to happen at 100%?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Limp mode, and likely Service electronic Throttle Message...You need ALFA and OBDII , hopefully you will be able to engage Stationary de-soot mode.

Diesel Powered

Oct 28, 2022
Truck Year
I bought a scan tool with DEF regen capability and did a stationary de-soot 700 miles ago. Then two passive de-soots. Today I did another stationary de-soot but message still said see dealer for service. So I dropped it off at the dealer this morning. It also had a code for rail pressure too high. I had a 100,000 mile warranty. It now has 104,000 miles. 🫤

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
At times that message needs to be cleared by WITech...

Diesel Powered

Oct 28, 2022
Truck Year
Dealer said that the warranty won’t cover repairs. I picked up my truck and limped it home. I cleaned the particulate filter with Molly Lube cleaner and flush. I also serviced the EGR tube and MAP sensor. I cleared the codes and drove it to clear the particulate filter. After it quit smoking the truck ran great. Now I have a P0088 code. The fuel rail pressure is too high. I was told that the ECM needs tuning so I guess I need to take it to the dealer to see if they can tune it under warranty.