• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Diesel Technician/ authorized tuner/ installer

Dvauld

Feb 22, 2020
Truck Year
Hello everyone,
My name is Donavin, I live in eastern N.C. and have been working on diesels for nearly 20 years. I am an authorized remote tuning installer for calibrated power, Motor Ops, and several others. I have recently done a complete delete and tune on my personal 2016 Ram 1500 ecodiesel, with parts and tuning options that are becoming very scarce here in the US. I will not post my sources in a public forum because I want to keep my suppliers in business, but if anyone wants to contact me directly via PM or at 252-622-1698 I will be more than willing to help. Our trucks are being choked to death by their emissions systems, and I’m truly amazed by the difference once they’re able to breathe. I will strive to be a positive force in our community, please feel free to contact me with questions, issues, or comments. Thank you everyone!

jmurp997

Feb 28, 2020
Truck Year
Hi Donavin,
I'm in Delaware. which tuners/ deleters can be easily reversed or readily pass a DMV emissions inspection? Any recommendations?

Dvauld

Feb 22, 2020
Truck Year
Hi Donavin,
I'm in Delaware. which tuners/ deleters can be easily reversed or readily pass a DMV emissions inspection? Any recommendations?
Good morning, the only tuner available that I recommend that will pass your dmv emissions inspection would be the bank’s derringer tuner, I have used it personally and it helped with all aspects of daily driving to include fuel mileage improvement and drive ability. As for deleted options, none of them will pass a tampering inspection of the inspector knows what he is looking for. And one of them are what I would consider easily reversed, removing and installing the hard parts of your trucks emissions system is a chore, and not something I would want to repeat over and over.