• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Eco Diesel Fuel Filter Change

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I use the fuel filter wrench from Geno's Garage along with the drain plug from Geno's. When I remove the drain plug I get out about a pint (+/-). Still, when I remove the filter housing I would get a diesel bath on my arm using the Geno's wrench. I decided I would invent a new tool using the Geno's wrench that would keep me dry and today I got to test it out.

I took a 2 liter bottle and cut the top part of it off. I cut a hole in the bottom to fit the Geno's wrench drive. I then filled the bottom of the bottle with an adhsive and put in the wrench. The adhesive dried for at least a month before I used it.

The result was perfect. The bottle held all the diesel fuel and I stayed dry. I am attaching pictures of it. I hope you like and duplicate it. But! Maybe you have something better.

Attachments

• IMG_2244.JPG
    IMG_2244.JPG
    618.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2245.JPG
    IMG_2245.JPG
    434.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2246.JPG
    IMG_2246.JPG
    368.5 KB · Views: 16