• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Eco diesel power outlets

Tee2020

Nov 5, 2016
Truck Year
Now you on the 2020 I have a phone charge that barely charges and on a long road trip over heats and does nothing
then I have three power outlets one in console front and one in the rear of console back seat then one inside toolbox
now tell me what have you used them for. I find it worthless really thought I could use to power my shop vac to vacuum Interior no can enough power thought I could use my electric air compressor small light duty pump no worthless heck not even my dell laptop
dealer stated most laptops and phones
ram needs to amp up the power at min a shop vac what have you used yours for??? And yes truck was running.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I use mine in the dash for my phone charger, charging drill batteries ect. It’s 115w at max I think.

Augiedoggy

Aug 18, 2021
Truck Year
I use mine to power my phone charger as well and my gps and my air pump come to think of it... I dont have the AC power inverter in my dash, just the 2 12v power ports and the 2 5v usb ports.. the 12v port does work with my universal laptop charger too... I guess I dont really have a need to convert the DC power to AC just to plug in devices that need to convert it back to DC... I have AC inverters but keep them in my camper.