• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ecodiesel tuner

mharvan

Apr 17, 2022
Truck Year
I just had the EGR replacement (safety recall VB1) done on my 2018, March 23 2022, there was no re-flash listed on the work order and it ran exactly the same as before. After they were done I installed a Banks Derringer with the I-dash ( I need to stay CARB compliant) and couldn't be happier. Definite improvement in power plus the ability to monitor engine parameters on the fly. Just took a trip down to Arizona, 1900 miles RT averaged 28+mpg

biodiesel

Nov 24, 2020
Truck Year
Where did you mount your idash?

mharvan

Apr 17, 2022
Truck Year
Where did you mount your idash?
I used the pillar mount, part #63191 found it on Amazon as Banks had a three week delay. it made for a fairly clean installation, puts the gauge in easy viewing and reach without obstructing the windshield. great for monitoring EGT, regen cycles and air pressures and flows. replaced the Stock air filter element with a K&N and saw a measurable improvement in MAF and power delivery.

biodiesel

Nov 24, 2020
Truck Year
I used the pillar mount, part #63191 found it on Amazon as Banks had a three week delay. it made for a fairly clean installation, puts the gauge in easy viewing and reach without obstructing the windshield. great for monitoring EGT, regen cycles and air pressures and flows. replaced the Stock air filter element with a K&N and saw a measurable improvement in MAF and power delivery.
I have a light gray pillar. You must have the tan pillar? I like the part you bought, but I would need to paint it to match my pillar.

mharvan

Apr 17, 2022
Truck Year
I have a light gray pillar. You must have the tan pillar? I like the part you bought, but I would need to paint it to match my pillar.
you are correct, it is tan. The texture on the mount doesn't match the texture of the A pillar but it's not obnoxious.