• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Egr/def delete

Maliko

Apr 22, 2020
Truck Year
Hello everyone, I am looking for your advice on the most effective and affordable kit to delete Def and Egr on 2016 ecodiesel Ram truck.

CaptainMorgan

Oct 2, 2019
Truck Year
You can get the delete kit from Ebay, or Amazon for about $100.00. Then you will need to send out your ECM to get it reprogrammed. I found a guy on Ebay out of Canada who did mine, I shipped it to him he programmed it and shipped it back. I also found the stainless steal turbo to muffler exhaust kit on Ebay. I did however buy a brand new ECM and had him program it so that I could keep my original just in case I needed it. The entire thing cost me about $1200.00, and since I had the dealer do the reprogramming on my original ECM I was able to take advantage of the class action law suit money. FCA basically paid for me to do a full delete on my truck, and put the change in my pocket. I also put a pedal commander on it and the thing is a beast now, i tow a 35ft camper 8800lbs with no problem and get 14+ MPG doing it.

eBay item number:

eBay item number:

eBay item number: