• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EGR Recall after EGR delete?

kris.urban08

Aug 10, 2021
Truck Year
Hi, I have a 2015 ecodiesel, did the EGR delete and tune 2 years into owning it since the EGR failed. Now that the recall is issued, is it worth getting the recall done? The only positive I see is the ability to complete other recalls that involve reflashing the computer. I did call a local dealership and they said they won't do the recall because I already did the delete, which seems crazy because the delete just takes the part off, which they would do anyways and replace with new EGR cooler no? They advised to call Fiat Chrysler Canada. Help is greatly appreciated.

Hapahaole

Aug 7, 2021
Truck Year
Hi. welcome! If you are deleted the only advantage to the recall update is having a newer cooler. Some of the other updates really aren't that necessary. You may have to call some dealers further away though that may be willing to help. Just a thought.