• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EMISSIONS RECALL - File a complaint!!

Wil

Jun 17, 2019
Truck Year
Many are experiencing the same issues after have the emissions recall done.

Everyone should file a complaint with Chrysler and the NHTSA at safercar.gov. This is more than a performance issue.....IT IS A SAFETY ISSUE. The more that express their dissatisfaction with the recall , the quicker the NHTSA will look into it. If you take the time to vent on this forum, take a little more time and vent to the NHTSA.

Like several have stated, we now have a sluggish truck to appease the EPA.

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
I just filled out the form on the NHTSA site and indicated engine response is dangerously poor. I had another white-knuckle moment trying to make a left-hand turn this week; prior to the AEM flash it would have been no problem. Now the truck just creeps onto the road and moves like a sloth across the lanes before it finally decides to accelerate.

Wil

Jun 17, 2019
Truck Year
It’s a shame we had such a nice truck before the EPA got involved.... I hope more fill out a complaint as there is strength in numbers! I don’t think we should be forced to buy the GDE Tune to only have a truck with guts.

I’m sure that’s why they are offering a quick settlement so that we have no recourse once we sign.