• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Emissions recall??

Kpage92

Jan 4, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2014 Ram ecodiesel and I have the issue with my DEF gauge not working recently I got the 300 miles till no restart message. After reading the v08 recall letter dodge sent it says they will warranty the emissions control system. What do you guys think this means? Could I get my def system fixed under warranty now? Anyone had any experience with this?

Kpage92

Jan 4, 2019
Truck Year
That’s great thank you. I have an appointment to drop the truck off at the dealer tomorrow. Should I just tell the dealer the issues and they will fix it or do I have to be shifty and get the recall done then take it back afterwards for the warranty work

Kpage92

Jan 4, 2019
Truck Year
And if you know off the top of your head how long is the extended warranty? Being that my factory warranty has ran out

BJE

Feb 18, 2017
Truck Year
I believe the warranty under the new agreement is 125,000 miles