• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine performance.

daniel td

Feb 26, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2015 Ram Ecodiesel with 129,000 miles. I like the truck and plan to keep it. I'm looking for a shop in the Atlanta area that can do engine performance upgrades. Any recommendations?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You will need to call around discreetly. Nice to see the VM 3.0 making the 130K trouble free.

daniel td

Feb 26, 2020
Truck Year
You will need to call around discreetly. Nice to see the VM 3.0 making the 130K trouble free.
I’ve actually had continuous problems with the truck, so many that I almost exercised the lemon law. Ram extended the warranty to 120,000 miles so I just kept it. Still throws codes and goes to limp mode so I stop and delete the codes and move on. The dealer performed the required factory retune and I lost power and mileage. Truck hardly runs when it’s first started and I dropped 3 mpg. Now out of warranty I want to remove all the emissions garbage that plaques these trucks but need a reliable, knowledgeable mechanic.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I tried for 4.25 Years to stay COC/CAA, I lost that battle, So I returned it to Ram. I now have thrown in the Towel, and recommend Upgrading Components to missing. If the CAA requires life long commitments the device's to meet that commitment should be 10 Years 120K Miles Covered.

Its now hard for owners to find Upgrades.

AndyT-GA

Aug 7, 2019
Truck Year
Daniel, What part of Atlanta are you in? I am in Winder and could point you in the right direction. Just send me a PM.

daniel td

Feb 26, 2020
Truck Year
Daniel, What part of Atlanta are you in? I am in Winder and could point you in the right direction. Just send me a PM.
I’m in Kennesaw but I know Winder very well. Been there many times. Can you tell me how to send a private message? I’m new to this site.
Thank you.