• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Exhaust fumes

Stevebucks

Aug 21, 2019
Truck Year
Had full delete done
Runs so much better with all benefits. Money well spent. Only small downside is some exhaust fumes smell in cab. Anyone know how to possibly remedy this?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
hang a xmas tree from the rear view mirror whos tune did u use

Stevebucks

Aug 21, 2019
Truck Year
Lololol
HD diesel out of Winnipeg
It’s not that bad a smell. I was actually thinking the tree but I prefer the vanilla
Lolol

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I like the new car one how many tuners do u know of in Canada???

Stevebucks

Aug 21, 2019
Truck Year
I’m not really sure how many
Hd was great though
My mechanic found them for me

carlosmarco

Oct 7, 2014
Truck Year
have them check the turbo down pipe, had the same issue with my truck had the TDP replaced fixed problem

Stevebucks

Aug 21, 2019
Truck Year
I did my full delete at 190,000 km. I have put about 12,000 km on since and it runs like a top. I was wondering if it would make good sense to change my stock intake manifold as I am sure it must be full of soot .cost about $1000

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Banks has a aluminum one for a lot less than the plastic one

Buexdreux

Dec 3, 2018
Truck Year
I was on another site and they had the same issue with the diesel smell (mostly when engine is cold) and they added a Magnaflow 60110 universal catalytic converter. The only issue he said he had is the fact that this cat is a 3.5" inlet/outlet, so the straight pipe will have to be modified a bit. They said as soon as they added the cat the smell went away. I actually just ordered my cat and am planning on having it installed in the next week or so.