• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel leak

Yostyy91

Sep 28, 2021
Truck Year
2015 eco diesel it is leaking fuel down the Back of the block down onto bell housing then onto the front driveshaft checked all injectors none are leaking but there looks like there is fuel laying under fuel rail on driver side

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You will be jointing the flamed Ecodiesels if you continue to drive the truck.

Attachments

• Ecodiesel_fire_6.jpg
    Ecodiesel_fire_6.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 3

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Ecodiesel fire 2 - Copy.jpg

Yostyy91

Sep 28, 2021
Truck Year
You will be jointing the flamed Ecodiesels if you continue to drive the truck.
I understand that fuel and hot parts don’t mix and will catch fire I was asking if anyone knew what the issue could be cause I can’t find where it is leaking from I think it may be the return line back by the turbo

Last edited:

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
1st get rid of the sound foam, Maybe that will help in locating the leak, The lift and feed lines travel on driver side TOP of engine to distribution/transition block along driver side rail down the back to tank.Removed Sound insul 3.0 ecodiesel.jpg

Afrenock

Sep 10, 2021
Truck Year
Ever figure this out? Just replaced the coolant line under the manifold, buttoned everything up and now I have no start and fuel down the bellhousing. I had cracked all the lines to bleed, but everything is tight now. Seems to be when high pressure pump comes on during cranking, not just with key on for lift pump.

DCTruck

May 8, 2023
Truck Year
Did you ever figure your problem out I am having the exact issue right this very second anything will help thanks!