• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel pressure regulator

Rcasarez2

Aug 7, 2023
Truck Year
Does anyone know if there is a video on how to change fuel pressure regulator on my 2015 eco diesel ? Have a buddy parting his truck out and need mine replaced. If you can at least give me location that would be perfect too! Thanks

Rcasarez2

Aug 7, 2023
Truck Year
When you replace regulator do you have to do the fuel pressure sensor as well ?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Does anyone know if there is a video on how to change fuel pressure regulator on my 2015 eco diesel ? Have a buddy parting his truck out and need mine replaced. If you can at least give me location that would be perfect too! Thanks
FCA (Fuel Control Actuator OR FPR (Fuel Pressure Regulator)
I don't know, but a member on another forum recently said it's located on the HPFP. And he posted this picture.

Attachments

• FCA or FPR Location.png
    FCA or FPR Location.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 4

Jpop0077

Mar 13, 2023
Truck Year
FCA (Fuel Control Actuator OR FPR (Fuel Pressure Regulator)
I don't know, but a member on another forum recently said it's located on the HPFP. And he posted this picture.
That is the fuel control actuator, the pressure regulator is on the right side, front end of fuel rail per the manufacture’s instructions.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
That is the fuel control actuator, the pressure regulator is on the right side, front end of fuel rail per the manufacture’s instructions.
Thanks. I learned something today. The posts implied they were one and the same. Will correct my notes

Jpop0077

Mar 13, 2023
Truck Year
Thanks. I learned something today. The posts implied they were one and the same. Will correct my notes
Yes, it is strange. I was confused as well but a great guy I met in AZ that owns his own shop gave me access to Identifix which has all the info from the manufacturer. I have learned that engine inside and out so if you need anything, let me know

Rcasarez2

Aug 7, 2023
Truck Year
One more question does anyone know the wrench size to pull the fuel pressure sensor off ?

Rcasarez2

Aug 7, 2023
Truck Year
Okay thank you…I know you have to cut the wrench to get to spot but I couldn’t figure out size the other day

Jpop0077

Mar 13, 2023
Truck Year
Just to be clear, here are your fuel sensors and correct definitions per Chrysler.

Attachments

• IMG_3461.png
    IMG_3461.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3462.png
    IMG_3462.png
    319 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3465.png
    IMG_3465.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 9

hfbroady

Mar 21, 2024
Truck Year
Yes, it is strange. I was confused as well but a great guy I met in AZ that owns his own shop gave me access to Identifix which has all the info from the manufacturer. I have learned that engine inside and out so if you need anything, let me know
Looking for a shop repair manual (tech repair manual) for these engines. Do you know where to get one?

I have a 2015, my dad has a 2014 & 2015. It would be nice to do our repairs ourselves considering we have 3 of these engines.
Thank you.

Jpop0077

Mar 13, 2023
Truck Year
Identifix- direct hit.
You can pay a set price for just the vehicle you want or like mechanics do, pay for a subscription for all vehicles