• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Has anyone been paid by the settlement yet?

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
Welcome. Quite a few have been paid so far
And some of us have our Reimbursement portal indicate 'Settlement Check Mailed' for several weeks, yet nothing shows up in the mailbox... (One member of this forum posted something along the lines of, "I wonder what planet they mailed it from...?" )

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
That sure seems to be a boatload of hooey if they're indicating the following on your portal, but yet when you're calling in to ask about the claim, it results in a representative telling you something entirely contrary! Seems like FCA's customer service lines should be melting down with all the crap they're throwing at us EcoDiesel owners...

ED_NoCheckYet.PNG

:mad: I too have been waiting a couple weeks with nothing in the mailbox. So why post to your individual portal it's been MAILED when they're still 'processing' the claim? That's a blatant lie and very misleading.

Jerod

Jun 15, 2019
Truck Year
What settlement are you talking about? I just bought a 2015 ecodiesel.

Jerod

Jun 15, 2019
Truck Year
I guess I have only had the truck for a month. been having issues with the paperwork to get tags. So what is the problem and what is the settlement for?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
3.000 dollars but if any one else filed for it u will have to check with fmc

MSP548

Aug 30, 2016
Truck Year
Jerod, just do a google search on Ecodiesel emissions class action settlement.

Fatboy_joe

Jan 7, 2022
Truck Year
Yes after a year or so I finally received settlement check. Even after a year my check was supposed to be in the mail for weeks. Wasn’t until I contacted the lawyer listed at the bottom of the ecodiesel settlement explanation listed on the ecodiesel settlement website when they checked the progress I received the check within 3 days.

Augiedoggy

Aug 18, 2021
Truck Year
Yes after a year or so I finally received settlement check. Even after a year my check was supposed to be in the mail for weeks. Wasn’t until I contacted the lawyer listed at the bottom of the ecodiesel settlement explanation listed on the ecodiesel settlement website when they checked the progress I received the check within 3 days.
lawyer likely gets a percentage of the settlement , possibly on a case by case number and knows what buttons to push to get action.

Paula

Jun 24, 2022
Truck Year
Completed all the paperwork, had the part installed and mailed my claim on 4/12/21. Have checked the status several times. Called on
3/22/22 and was told it was in the check writing department and I should have it in 6 weeks or so. Still have not received the check, still showing it is in the check writing dept. Just wondering if I should contact the Settlement Administrator in Philadelphia?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Got my $3075.00 a year ago
For members new to the subject this site may help AEM Recall