• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Latest 3.0 emissions recall

Ramsey#1

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
Hello well here goes my first post. Has anyone had the latest February 2021 recall performed on their truck? I’m curious if I have to have it done b4 California registration this year? Thanks in advance

GLC

Dec 19, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2018 Ram EcoDiesel. I've been on the waiting list for the following recalls; VB1/NHTSA 19V-757 diesel EGR Cooler and W91 Reprogram Powertrain Control Module for well over a year now, due to parts availability at my local dealership along with two others. I was denied California registration at both AAA and DMV last month until the recalls are completed and I can show proof that the work has been performed. I contacted Ram Customer Care on July 29, and spoke with Nancy a Ram Case Manager and was told they would be contacting my dealership and the Ram parts team to set up a appointment as soon as parts became available. I have not heard back since that date.

I returned back to California DMV and informed them again it was a parts issue and no timeframe of parts availability had been given to me. I was told that I could pay the registration fees to avoid late fee penalties, but they could not issue a current sticker until " A PROOF OF CORRECTION CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR MAKE OF VECHICLE OR VESSEL. PLEASE REFER TO EMMION RECALL# VB1C. After payment I received a "INCOMPLETE APPLICATION" and was told if or when I was pulled over for not having the current sticker, show them the incomplete application and explain to the officer the parts availability issue and show the PAID application. I was told that more that likely I would not be ticketed for not have a current valid/completed vehicle registration.