• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LED map light fix hack!

Jeepcamper

Jun 25, 2023
Truck Year
Just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue with their map lights not working? I recently found out how to fix them without having to replace the $500 overhead console. Looking to see if anyone would be interested if I made a video showing how to fix it?

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
Just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue with their map lights not working? I recently found out how to fix them without having to replace the $500 overhead console. Looking to see if anyone would be interested if I made a video showing how to fix it?
Yea same here. It will be greatly appreciated.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
There’s a YouTube video of a guy using cheap Amazon led panels, I did it to mine 4 years ago and they are just now giving me issues. Good news is they come with enough to last me a lifetime lol