• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need some help

andrew93

Mar 26, 2023
Truck Year
Hey everyone I need some help I have a 2014 jeep with the EcoDiesel she was running rough last week code popped up p016f. Looked it up it said (CLOSED LOOP FUEL PRESSURE CONTROL AT LIMIT - PRESSURE TOO LOW) so I did the fuel filters and the fuel pump started sounding rough so put a new one in still runs a little rough and also have a bad knock coming for the driver side this knock wasn't there before I did the work any help would be much appreciated.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Remove the FCA on the CP4 and see if the FCA screen is plugged with debris!

andrew93

Mar 26, 2023
Truck Year
Thanks for the reply. Did that think I figured out the problem the new fuel pump is a Chinese one and it's making a big knocking sound can't find a Mopar one right now because of a recall on the fuel pump.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Read a post yesterday where pumps from Amazon were causing the same problem. The answers were always a hit or miss with a none Mopar pump.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
If its knock, it will be silent, after it explodes.... Still OP you need to remove the FCAs on both pumps and check for Debris ASAP.....

andrew93

Mar 26, 2023
Truck Year
I will definitely check it again. Think it might be ok I've only driven 50km with the new pump but I'll check. Again I appreciate your reply.

andrew93

Mar 26, 2023
Truck Year
If its knock, it will be silent, after it explodes.... Still OP you need to remove the FCAs on both pumps and check for Debris ASAP.....
Would you happen to have any suggestions on a good quality replacement pump

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Yes.... Buy one form us TC Diesel.