• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member from Oklahoma

AJ73942

Aug 2, 2016
Truck Year
I haven't towed anything in years, so that's not an issue. The story i got from the dealer - from two staff people independent of each other, was that the owner was diagnosed with a major health issue after purchase and the truck and payment didn't fit in with things after that. Given that there was zero warranty work done on it and it apparently wasn't a lemon or a buy-back or repossession, I'm comfortable with what they told me. It has no signs of abuse and is in like new condition.

MrKelly

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
And the wifes been out of work for a while pregnant. And now will be for 2 or 3 more months. And is going back to school.

The list goes on and on.

Not entirely decided yet but I'm considering it more than I'd like to admit

I'm interested in seeing some pics and more information regarding the ED you're contemplating selling. Thanks