• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member with 2014

Todd LeClair

Aug 12, 2015
Truck Year
Hi group, we have had a 2014 since new and I think have avoided the tune that seems to have a poor affect on the performance. I am considering another eco diesel and may want to delete the def and put a tune in it.
Any recommendations are appreciated.
Also, are there any good suspension upgrades to improve the ride a little on these trucks?
Thanks in advance

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
A good engine tune will certainly change your trucks performance characteristics for the better but I don't know how you could improve the "ride".
These trucks are known for their car like ride.

Hapahaole

Aug 7, 2021
Truck Year
Hi! So a tune is a GREAT help to these engines! I am fully updated through Chrysler and then added the stage 1 tune from EOC. It drives A LOT like my 2011 Hemi did (aside from the 8 speed... feels like it shifts a lot). After I did all my updates I gained a 48k/4 year warranty, but am still considering deleting given the research showing the benefits from deleting.