• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rocketman

Aug 22, 2019
Truck Year
I would love to go over some of the settlement extended warranty issues that are being faced by EcoDiesel owners in my opinion do not accept the settlement go with another Law Firm Chrysler is not following the law or the language of the settlement

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome to the group almost every one r complaining about the tune some r happy with the end results complain to the ntsb

Rocketman

Aug 22, 2019
Truck Year
Well there's the tune that took away about 3or4 MPG and made it so I almost get ran over every time I try to get into traffic then there's the CELs that came up shortly after the ECM Update and the Stealership that stripped the intake bolts and blamed it on me and now they want an extra 2000.00 to do the warranty work, they are going to get that settlement money back so don't count on keeping it.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Tune it and spend the money your self I tuned mine with six or eight hundred miles on it it has never had a check engine lit yet every one is afraid to tune it because of the warranty u don't need the warranty once once it is tuned I put my hand in my pocket and found that I have a pair of them then I tuned it

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
Tune it and spend the money your self I tuned mine with six or eight hundred miles on it it has never had a check engine lit yet every one is afraid to tune it because of the warranty u don't need the warranty once once it is tuned I put my hand in my pocket and found that I have a pair of them then I tuned it
nicely said, the only thing you need warranty for is all the emission shit that keeps breaking down on these trucks. with a tune, you can get that all deleted and run trouble free...

Rocketman

Aug 22, 2019
Truck Year
Well I currently have 295000 miles on my truck and they were pretty much trouble free until the update I did a radiator, a trans pan and fluid, differential rebuild and an axle and bearings now it sits at Colorado Spings Dodge in need of an intake manifold, turbo, egr, and DPF FCA approved the intake under the extended warranty so they started to remove it and stripped the bolts, but instead of taking ownership they called FCA and told them it came with stripped bolts and now they want me to pay 2 grand to pull the Cab so they can drill them out, what business is allowed to make a mistake and have the customer pay for it. STEALERSHIPS...

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
what a load of bull shit. the aem and all the emission crap they put on the truck is what is causing so many problems. what a mess, sorry that you have to go through all that rocketman! they mucked up, they need to own up to it and make it right. bs..

Rocketman

Aug 22, 2019
Truck Year
We supposedly have follow up counsel and I'm trying to work with them but meanwhile my truck has been down 20 days this time and 28 the last time and Chrysler thinks I'll buy a 2020 ecodiesel? Nope, looking at the new ford f150 diesel with a tried and true diesel motor. Nice to get feedback I need to start a full thread on the extended warranty and tell the whole story, as long winded as it is other ED owners need to know what they may be up against, there are actually quite a few owners that opted out and are pursuing a new case, I urge anyone who has not signed the papers to think twice and get on the other bandwagon and make Chrysler admit to false advertising and an optional buyback as a remedy...