• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to Forum (Post emissions recall breakdown)

mjones

Feb 27, 2020
Truck Year
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading forums and decided to join. I did my emissions recall last Friday on my trusty 2015 RAM and went on a trip Saturday. I noticed the lags many mentioned in the forum post update. Have not driven enough to track mileage.

I returned late last night and headed home. Punched it to get around left-lane-loafer and my Ram had a seizure. Lost power, had "tow break", then "low batter", then oil pressure" warnings as I drifted to the side of the road. Towed in to my local shop for diagnosis.

If anyone has had similar experience I would love to hear from you. I love my truck and now that she is almost paid off this freakin' update has me fretting it is a curse.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
What do You mean Punch it?.Dsl are more responsive to laying into it. its unlikely the AEM cause the shutdown.

Mjones more details would be Helpful, and Thanks for Joining.

mjones

Feb 27, 2020
Truck Year
What do You mean Punch it?.Dsl are more responsive to laying into it. its unlikely the AEM cause the shutdown.

Mjones more details would be Helpful, and Thanks for Joining.
[/QUOTE
I will lay it down like Mickey Gilley next time! :)