• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the EcoDiesel community

lexi12hall

Sep 26, 2023
Truck Year
Hey yall,
I am new to the whole EcoDiesel community as my first truck was a 00 Dodge 2500. I've just recently upgraded to a 2015 Ram EcoDiesel and am still figuring it all out compared to my other truck. Yesterday, I got a code saying exhaust filter 80% full when I got home late from work. I got in my truck this morning to head to class and it then said 100% full, see dealer. How did it jump this quickly? I still tried to run it down the highway to see if I could get it to regen on its own but I was out of luck and just ended up losing power. Any Ram dealer within 50 miles of me does not have an opening until October 4th and I cannot go without my truck for that long as its my daily drive for work and classes. Any suggestions?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You need Alfa and OBDII to place the vehicle in Stationary De-soot.. Did you do any research on VM 3.0 before purchase? IMO in DD use your problems will continue... this is NOT the engine to relied on for DD use..If you take this problem to dealer expect $2K+ bill.

lexi12hall

Sep 26, 2023
Truck Year
I did some research, just was not expecting this problem to come up so early. Everyone I know who has their ecodiesels loved them and highly recommended them to me before I bought the truck. I'm 50/50 on city and highway driving so I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea.