• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the group

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Welcome
Any Ecodiesel is good at towing. There are many reports about easily towing over the truck's limits. I don't recommend that, I am just mentioning it to confirm the Eco's ability. If you tow heavy over the mountains, watch your temps and use lower gears to keep temps in check

Dec 20, 2023
Truck Year
I have a 30’ toy hauler. Going to Daytona in a month or so. Hoping to get decent fuel mileage. Has to be better than the 2016 hem I had.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I have a 30’ toy hauler. Going to Daytona in a month or so. Hoping to get decent fuel mileage. Has to be better than the 2016 hem I had.
Do ypu know what that 30" toy hauler weighs? I would think it's over limits for your truck.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Good, probably just under your limit. I would think a 30 footer loaded would be more than 7000. At least the ones here in SoCal headed for the desert would be. Enjoy your truck and your trip, it will definitely be better than the Hemi