• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Now FCA settlement people want me to send current vehicle Financial Agreement

JohnRam

Sep 27, 2019
Truck Year
I bought a new 2500 Laramie Longhorn Cummins Diesel and traded in my EcoDiesel and had the update from FCA done at the same time. Now the Settlement people want a copy of my Financial Agreement in order to approve my 3k settlement check. Has anyone else had to provide financial documents for their current vehicle?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Yep, they wouldn't approve mine without the original sales doc. Was surprised at that because their claim form says:
"Proof that you purchased the vehicle and when (which may include your bill of sale, title, registration from time of purchase, DMV registration history, financing agreement, or insurance documentation listing your date of vehicle purchase"
And I had sent them everything they asked for except the bill of sale and financing agreement.

JohnRam

Sep 27, 2019
Truck Year
I sent them the information they ask for and now they are trying to get me to accept an offer of $990 instead of the $3075 I have coming as the owner at the time the recall was applied to the vehicle. They say I am a former owner because I bought a new truck at the same time and traded the Ecodiesel in on it. Anyone else have a similar thing happen to them or have any idea if they can offer less than what I had coming at the time the settlement was reached?

JohnU

Jul 29, 2019
Truck Year
I bought a new 2500 Laramie Longhorn Cummins Diesel and traded in my EcoDiesel and had the update from FCA done at the same time. Now the Settlement people want a copy of my Financial Agreement in order to approve my 3k settlement check. Has anyone else had to provide financial documents for their current vehicle?
Yes, required in original pkg of docs sent with claim form. In July. Still waiting...