• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NOx Sensor

StanRam2

Jul 6, 2023
Truck Year
Wow. I love my 2015 ecodiesel. The power and economy with Green Diesel Engineering tune is great. It went for a dump after Fiat Chrysler installed the emissions update. However....Fiat Chrysler is now giving me a butt fkng. I got a msg that my truck was running "inappropriate DEF" and would not start after 320 km. (200 miles). I took it to a reputable Diesel shop and they cleaned the def injector and tank. They couldn't eliminate the msg. I took it to Lakehead Motors, the dealer, and they screwed around with it for hours and finally said it was the NOx sensor. Oooookay. They said I had to pay for the sensor up front ($600) and then they'd order it. I paid. That was 2 months ago. They said the sensor was back ordered. I got a phone call saying it was due on June 12th. Just before June 12th, I got a call saying it would be here June 29th. I never got a call so I called them July 4th. Still no sensor and no idea when it will come in. I thought manufacturers had to have parts available for vehicles under 10 years old by law. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Motoreyes

Jun 9, 2022
Truck Year
Wow. I love my 2015 ecodiesel. The power and economy with Green Diesel Engineering tune is great. It went for a dump after Fiat Chrysler installed the emissions update. However....Fiat Chrysler is now giving me a butt fkng. I got a msg that my truck was running "inappropriate DEF" and would not start after 320 km. (200 miles). I took it to a reputable Diesel shop and they cleaned the def injector and tank. They couldn't eliminate the msg. I took it to Lakehead Motors, the dealer, and they screwed around with it for hours and finally said it was the NOx sensor. Oooookay. They said I had to pay for the sensor up front ($600) and then they'd order it. I paid. That was 2 months ago. They said the sensor was back ordered. I got a phone call saying it was due on June 12th. Just before June 12th, I got a call saying it would be here June 29th. I never got a call so I called them July 4th. Still no sensor and no idea when it will come in. I thought manufacturers had to have parts available for vehicles under 10 years old by law. Any ideas will be appreciated.
Delete it and forget all the bs.