• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

On going P2080 Code

TimG1

Mar 16, 2022
Truck Year
Hi everyone,
I have read a few threads about the p2080 but was hoping to see if I can get some part numbers if anyone has them. So I recently went to the dealer and the quoted me out like 900 bucks to replace a EGT sensor and long story short they supposedly changed it and found out it was just cleaned and still charged the amount. They refunded my money as a good gesture but now have the same issue coming up I saw a diagram in one of the posts but was wondering if anyone has the part numbers. I am just going to replace it all to get rid of this CEL light. I got the part numbers for 1 ,2, 4, looking for the part number of 3. My dealer has a 200 dollar diagnostic fee that I just don't want to pay anymore for. And based on my last visit I do not trust them to give me the correct part numbers

EGT 1: Part Number 5146663AD
EGT 2: Part Number 5146662AD
EGT 3: Part Number ?
EGT 4: Part Number 68231738AB

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Attachments

• EGT.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 4