• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

p0193 p0106p0641 p2016 p2021 engine run fine cold but stall when running for 5min

ybeau40m

Dec 6, 2020
Truck Year
hello
my truck had def and egr deleted for about a year and run fine but now it can not run more than 5 min .Let it sit for one hour and it run for another 5 min.the transmission had a code u1424 and pcm p0193 p0106p0641 p2016 p2021 anybody have any clue
tanks

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
hello
my truck had def and egr deleted for about a year and run fine but now it can not run more than 5 min .Let it sit for one hour and it run for another 5 min.the transmission had a code u1424 and pcm p0193 p0106p0641 p2016 p2021 anybody have any clue
tanks
Wow, what a plethora of codes and a common running issue.

Let me start out by asking who did the delete tune? We have run up to multiple programming issues from switching from CNG only to dual fuel or CNG to gasoline only, with a time period of running then the issue exactly as you described. Turns out to be a ECM/PCM programing issue.

Your codes need to be investigated by a capable technician. U1424 & P0641 can be related, the U1424 is the Trans Control Mod asking for more power or torque and getting none, the P0641 is a insufficient power for TCM request. P0193 is a Fuel Rail Pressure High code and can be the result of the easy route tuning, increase fuel pressure to increase fuel thus increase power. P0106 and P2016 are both manifold pressure codes whose sensors are all 5 volt supply and share a common ground or could be the result of the delete tune attempting to get more power by speeding up the turbo. Or you could have an intake manifold leak.

A good technician and a knowledgeable tuner could possibly figure this one out but with the delete you make things a whole lot more difficult for a technician or tuner or programmer who didn't do the original delete, as it is easy to download a factory program but with all the sensors missing from the delete,,,, well you get the idea.

Good luck.

ybeau40m

Dec 6, 2020
Truck Year
tanks
i will try to find good tuner

do you know somewhere i can ship my pcm and get it back already tune