• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P203E

Brewsky

Jul 15, 2019
Truck Year
Anyone com across this code? It is DEF level sensor, and the DEF system was just rebuilt. Any help would be appreciated. It goes into the the shop for body work on the 22nd.

thanks.

Brewsky

Jul 15, 2019
Truck Year
It's a 2014, and it was just rebuilt, just more so curious what it was?

John

Nov 13, 2015
The sensor is part of the tank and if it failed the entire tank will need replacement.

Swashplate97

Jul 7, 2019
Truck Year
Just found out an hour ago that my DEF pump is shot at 14,300 on the odometer! Luckily, they will have my replacement tank/pump unit first thing in the morning. Had it in last Thursday but their code scanner couldn't find the permanent code at that time!

John

Nov 13, 2015
The pump can be replaced without tank replacement. I wonder why they are replacing both.

Brewsky

Jul 15, 2019
Truck Year
Yeah I am hoping that the new tank will fix my issue cause on these hot days it sucks not being able to use my remote start. I was told when I bought the truck they rebuilt the def system, seems to me that they did not change the tank of that sensor went bad after 150 miles.

Swashplate97

Jul 7, 2019
Truck Year
I realize that its not ideal, but what if you had to drive your trucks with no DEF pump for say 900 miles? How would that affect MPG and power?

Brewsky

Jul 15, 2019
Truck Year
I realize that its not ideal, but what if you had to drive your trucks with no DEF pump for say 900 miles? How would that affect MPG and power?

I think if it’s empty. It won’t drive normal speed?

Swashplate97

Jul 7, 2019
Truck Year
Damn... my tank/pump was supposed to be in this morning so I dropped the truck off at the service department and left. Found out at 430 this evening that the part never showed. Now its reordered and I am told it will take 5-7 days to show up. My problem is that I am moving in like 7 days, supposed to be dragging my 5000 lb enclosed trailer with me.

Brewsky

Jul 15, 2019
Truck Year
Damn... my tank/pump was supposed to be in this morning so I dropped the truck off at the service department and left. Found out at 430 this evening that the part never showed. Now its reordered and I am told it will take 5-7 days to show up. My problem is that I am moving in like 7 days, supposed to be dragging my 5000 lb enclosed trailer with me.

I could be mistaken. But from what i read. It shuts it down.