• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Particulate Filter/Regen problems

NPV

Jul 22, 2020
Truck Year
Has SFT or any other tune materially improved the particulate filter/regen problems. When I pull a trailer the vehicle goes into regen as often as every 40 miles. A real problem to get the "drive at highway speed" when you are several miles up a dirt road camping.

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
I don't know about GDE & HD DIESEL, but I have SFT STAGE 1 and average around 225 to over 300 sometimes. Get ALFAOBD & a DIAGNOSTIC DONGLE and you can do stationary regens on your schedule. I think my EDGE CTS 3 is showing 225 miles between right now, SFT STAGE 1, everything intact with EGR commanded closed & shows 0% open and 0 flow, DEF is a mixture about 60-70% distilled water and DEF, from what I understand you can use straight distilled water.