• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Proof of modification

TRram

Jan 31, 2020
Truck Year
Has anyone else had problems with proving that the modification was completed so that you could receive the payment?
Everything else is done and ecodieselsettlement is just waiting on the proof that the modification is complete. The settlement hotline says there is nothing they can do and that it is in the dealers' hands to submit it correctly.

I have been to the dealership 4 times for them to collect the information and submit it to Chrylser. The dealership system shows it as complete, but that information is not getting over to Chrysler or ecodieselsettlement.

Does anyone have a hint for what to try next?

Has anyone needed to bribe the dealership with a couple of hundred dollars to have them do this correctly? That would be better than losing out on all of this money?

Jon Bornemann

Feb 1, 2020
Truck Year
The dealership put the completion in their computer to show it was done. However, I took the service receipt that I got from the dealer and uploaded that with my claim in order to prove it was done as well.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
TRam, the Dealer has NOT forwarded it to the settlement EcoDiesel Settlement Claims, this needs to be done manually, Just imputing into the system done, won't work

biggrits21

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
That's B.S. once its had the AEM its instantly reported the same way you enter your vin to find out what open recalls are not completed

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
That's B.S. once its had the AEM its instantly reported the same way you enter your vin to find out what open recalls are not completed

I thought the same, I will see if I can pull up My records, It showed completed, It was Not process (Payment) until I and Nick, The service manager and LONG time friend (25 years) called and change the input the very Next Day I was notified of its mailing seven days Later in was at My Mail Box.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I’m at a total loss…Hmmmmm

EcoDiesel Email Notification <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:36 PM
To: Todd Westphal <[email protected]>
Subject: Your EcoDiesel Settlement Claim (Claim Number: 58XXXXX)

Fiat Chrysler has received your completed offer package and release for your settlement claim submission for your 2015 RAM 1500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 3.0L EcoDiesel (VIN 1C6RR7XXXXXXXXXX).

Our records show that you have not yet completed the Approved Emissions Modification on your vehicle. You may schedule an appointment for completing the Approved Emissions Modification by contacting your local dealer or by calling 1-833-280-4748.

Fiat Chrysler will send your settlement check in the mail within six weeks after we receive confirmation from your dealer that your vehicle has the Approved Emissions Modification installed.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please respond to this email or call 1-833-280-4748 for assistance.

Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As You can see it Was performed May 16 2019

AEM Done.JPG

biggrits21

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
I thought the same, I will see if I can pull up My records, It showed completed, It was Not process (Payment) until I and Nick, The service manager and LONG time friend (25 years) called and change the input the very Next Day I was notified of its mailing seven days Later in was at My Mail Box.
I just think that FCA should not expect us to prove the AEM was done. They want to play games and I join a group lawsuit.

TRram

Jan 31, 2020
Truck Year
I'm still working through this. Thanks for the hints. I had sent in the receipt originally to ecodeiselsettlement along with my claims forms but they told me I couldn't do it that way and that it had to go through the dealership. The dealership clearly does not know what needs to be done after trying 4 times. I talked with Ram Customer Care today and they requested the receipt, so maybe it can finally move forward.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
TRram , I Hope its expedited.

TRram

Jan 31, 2020
Truck Year
Me too. I was laid off a couple of weeks ago and this settlement could pay a couple of months of mortgage.

Rafarodr

Jan 30, 2020
Truck Year
I'm at this stage. The settlement check indicates it has been mailed and the RAM/MOPAR recall system indicates that the AEM (V08) mod has been completed. I think the settlement department is going off of that database.

However, my issue is that FCA has not logged the Extended Emission Warranty into their system and my service dealer can't (won't/doesn't know how) to do a repair of the DEF pump and injectors that the truck is throwing a code for. I've called FCA and every rep I have spoken to indicates they have no idea what I'm talking about when I say extended emission warranty. I've opened and closed three tickets trying to get some update and clarification to the dealers warranty representative.

I think I may start hunting for the attorney for the settlement's contact information. They're the only remaining party, it seems, that I have not spoken to.