• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Recall

Markoberlin

Nov 28, 2022
Truck Year
Just had my 2018 ED throw a code and quit running.
Code is P0336-00 Crankshaft Position Sensor Performance.
A recall for this ended 3-26-18 and my truck was made 6-11-18.
Dealer is saying it's not covered.
Any ideas?

telts

Oct 4, 2022
Truck Year
Like you can’t even start it? What are they saying is wrong with it? That recall was for delamination for the tone wheel and the truck will not crank over at all if that happens.

It’s going to take a lot of phone calls, and idk how you prove they used an older part on that truck. Those 2018s were essentially the same thing but rebadged. If you have another dealership close by id call them and see what they think. That truck will fit on most car haulers unless you have low running boards. Like I said though a lot of phone calls. The first 4 people from FCA will be no help.

Edit: Scroll down a bit and people are still having issues.

Last edited:

Markoberlin

Nov 28, 2022
Truck Year
Like you can’t even start it? What are they saying is wrong with it? That recall was for delamination for the tone wheel and the truck will not crank over at all if that happens.

It’s going to take a lot of phone calls, and idk how you prove they used an older part on that truck. Those 2018s were essentially the same thing but rebadged. If you have another dealership close by id call them and see what they think. That truck will fit on most car haulers unless you have low running boards. Like I said though a lot of phone calls. The first 4 people from FCA will be no help.

Edit: Scroll down a bit and people are still having issues.
No it just cranks over and over it won't start.
Two dealerships and Dodge have said it's not part of a recall.
My tech is going to document the tear down with photos if there is a desalination they will document it.
It could just be the sensor.
We will see.