• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Right Rear Air Suspension Leak Down

Tmcg13

Jan 3, 2023
Truck Year
I’m new to the site so please forgive if I goof up while getting used to things.
The right rear airbag is leaking down on my 2016 EcoDiesel. I’m not finding any leaks around the bag or area and was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue and if it was an internal valve or pump problem? Thanks

madman

Jan 16, 2021
Truck Year
I to had this same issue, people on here were telling me I more than likely had a pin hole leak in the bag, mine didn't do it all the time , more so when it was cold, last Saturday I replaced both rear Airbags ( done it myself, ordered the airbags on amazon, fraction of the dealer price and seriously was not difficult, watched a few YouTube videos) now I need to get the System recharged with nitrogen, and the dealers here in Utah are being quit difficult to work with. I wish I could find an independent shop or someone to do this but I don't know where to even begin to look, I wish you luck!

SeanPwnery

Nov 30, 2022
Truck Year
I just began having this same issue - if it's a leak, it's REALLY random and not consistent. Yesterday, naturally on the day I had to haul paving stones and some top soil, it decided to "take a leak" ... this morning, I've been running errands, with no issues whatsoever. The system also seems to be very slow to respond for the past couple of days as well - I'll change the setting, and sometimes it even delays the message on the dash of "Raising" or "Lowering" ... sometimes it'll be stuck raising or lowering for quite a long time and never reach the height I chose. One time I received a "excessive load" type message, one time I received a "needs to cool down" type message ... again, kinda random, not consistent.

Dodge has had a reputation for decades on finicky electrics, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's just more of the same. I suspect maybe a complete disconnect of all the connections and a spray down with contact cleaner may be in the near future.