• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Service electronic throttle control

Jrosas

Jun 14, 2023
Truck Year
So I got a service electronic throttle control message on the dash with a check engine light. I plugged it in to see a P2138 and P0600 code so I change my throttle position sensor out and cleaned my EGR tube and cleaned my MAP sensor along with a thorough cleaning of my air filter, I drove it for a half day and the check engine light came back up with the same code!
I then took my pedal position sensor back and got a different one and plugged it in and it wouldn’t go out of limp mode (the first time I swapped it out it did) but I had a buddy bring a expensive scanner/reader to clear the code but it came back up immediately after trying to clear it 3 times. *note- I didn’t disconnect my battery before installing it both times do you guys think this can be the issue if not any advice would help I’m completely lost on what to do can’t afford taking it dealership at the moment and it my day to day vehicle.
Thanks!

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I believe when replacing the pedal assembly, you need Alfa obd or dealer to reprogram the new pedal